Pralcka vertical shaft Impactors are designed for crushing a wide range of rocks, ores and minerals into fine cubical products. Multi-port rotor designs has increased the Performance. High Application Versatility has achieved due to the various sizes and configurations. Accomadate a broad spectrum of material types, with the help of variable operating speed range.
Feeding hopper will feed the materials to the crusher.In the Crushing chamber, the rotor rotates the fed materials, so the input materials are accelerated to the chamber wall liners. There is another alternative flow materials known as torrent flow.The torrent flow is actually the overflow from the feed which is directed in such a direction that it comes in contact with the out coming accelerated feed materials from rotor to form rock and rock collision.
- Produces of superior cubical shape materials
- Manufacture large quantity fine materials.
- Mass Production, Less Production cost.
- Rock on Rock technology minimizes the wear cost.
- Amplified Service life,by high strength carbide rotor.
- Low maintenance and wear costs.
- Easy,less grease lubrication.
|Maximum feed size(mm)||<30||<35||<40||<45||<45|
|Capacity(TPH)||50 – 60||90 – 100||130 – 150||180 – 200||230 – 250|
|Rotor speed(M/sec)||55 – 65||55 – 65||55 – 65||55 – 65||55 – 65|
*Capacity can increased by using Higher Horse Power Motor